Digital Thermometer ℃ and ℉
Shipping and taxes calculated at checkout.
Digital Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gauge Object Non Contact Temperature Measurement Device 4 Setting Modes 99 Memories ℃ and ℉
- High-precision infrared thermometer: temperature measuring mode: 32 ° C - 43 ° C
- Object temperature range: 0 - 100 ℃. Measuring distance of 1 - 15 cm, safe, clean, stable and with reliable performance .
- Non-contact and fast: This type of temperature measurement is not like a conventional thermometer, it will not come into contact with skin during temperature measurement. Press the measurement key of the infrared thermometer and the result is displayed in 1 second on the screen. Very fast, no long wait.
- Adjustment mode: Press the SET button for 3 seconds to get to the setting mode. F1: Change between Celsius and Fahrenheit by pressing the + and - button (℃ to ℉). F2: Set the high temperature value (the display will then red). The default setting is 37.5 ℃. F3: Measuring tolerance compensation, 0.1 per step. F4: Sound on or off. The latest 99 measurement data can be saved (press the + and - to check it).
- Temperature range: 32 - 43 ℃. The LCD can not display the value if it is lower than 32 ° C or higher than 43 ° C. Then "LO" or "Hi" is displayed on the screen. At 32.0 - 37.4 ℃ a "green light" appears
Batteries not included.