Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Mould in 3-Part - BWB 9644
The 3-part chocolate mould is one our best sellers. It's easy and you can see why.
You can keep the chocolate smooth or brush on melted chocolate to make your pumpkin, using your imagination to create the most variety of them
Of course, you can make it of any color by adding oil-based food coloring to your chocolate.
The 3-part chocolate moulds by BWB make it super easy to produce perfect chocolate shells that you can fill with more chocolate, flavored creams, candy or a variety of other delicous treats.
You can also use fondant, luster dust and other coloring options to decorate it to special holidays like Christmas, Valentine's, Easter or events like graduation.
Length: 103 x Width: 56 x Height: 10
Cone Weight: 30g
Average Weight: 90g
Clean the products with warm water before and after use;
Between applications simply wipe your mould with a high-quality paper towel
Do not use bushes, soaps and detergents.
For longer life, keep your mould away from direct sunlight.
NOT DISHWASHER SAFE.
1. Separate the mould and remove the silicone inserts.
2. Pour/pipe your melted chocolate/candy melts into each cavity, not exceeding the fill line. gently tap the mould to level out the chocolate.
3. Using the silicone inserts, gently press into the cavity. Take the top piece of the mould and slot into place, piecing the mould back together.
4. Press the top piece down until the chocolate rises to the top.
5. Place in the fridge/freezer and leave to set for as long as your recipe states. 6. Once set, carefully open up the mould and peel back the silicone insert.
Images for illustration purposes only.